Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a letter from the dark side

Evil with out judgement is now a possibility burying the line between what is right and what is right for some. Fighting the darkness with in me the constant battle rages on . Waking every night to nothing , to no one, i find it hard to stay in the light . As my head clouds with the idea of solitude i implode, choking my self praying for death as emptiness rises from center of my heart forming a pit in my throat. My blood pulsed eyes from tears as the memories i so long to forget occupy my every movement. Able bodied i drag myself through this sleepless night with  martyr like rapture repeating cries from a lost generation of poets "nevermore" "nevermore ". Cursing every toss and turn in this web of useless thought. The dim path set before me narrows with lament. Shadows of the past flicker embers of passion paving my hearts foundation.          

1 comment: