Monday, May 16, 2011

MY WEEKEND WAS INTERESTIN

Well this weekend was interesting to say the least friday was very sad that is when i got the final notice of my grandmothers death. As any who has suffred the loss of of a loved one will tell you this is a very painfull time in my family but we strong and we will get through this . As I drove home the only thing that crossed my mother and hoping that god gives her  the streath to contune. As night fell in Los Angeles i retearted to my apptparment.
 Saturday i woke in a cheerfull mood, becuse i was gonna have the plesure of doing a small photo shoot at an adoreable little girls birthday party. This is Gizelle and her mommy Cynthia Lopez    

Later on that night I went out to see a Spanish reagae Band in downtown LA. I meet up with my friend Milisa Gonzales Romero and had a great time. I also ran into old close friend that i thought i lost due to a misunderstanding Alba Esmith and Noreen Liza Vasquez. We exchanged our forgiveness for past events and continued having a great night 

Sunday I woke some what later (lol) and tired (lol). I got up got some breakfast and then found out that my mother was at her home but had to leave soon to see about my grandmas burial plans. So i jumped in my car and burned tires to my parents house to hug my mom. As she left i got sad but i knew it was needed . I went back and got restless . I then jumped into the studio and recorded a live feed mix http://www.livestream.com/iamtorn/video?clipId=pla_4891feb7-0276-4fc7-bde6-42d2597c9033&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment